- Due care.
- Ignorance of the law.
- Lack of intent.
- Lack of mental capacity.
- Strict liability.
- Breach of contract.
- Gross negligence.
- As a $180,000 debit to prepaid insurance.
- As a $60,000 debit to insurance expense.
- As a $60,000 debit to insurance expense, a $120,000 debit to prepaid asset, and $180,000 credit to retained earnings.
- As a $180,000 debit to insurance expense, a $120,000 credit to prepaid asset, and $60,000 credit to retained earnings.
Proceeds from sale of investments $80,000
Purchase of property, plant and equipment $10,000
Proceeds from long-term debt $100,000
Loss on sale of investment $5,000
What amount should be reported as net cash provided by financing activities in Box’s statement of cash flows?
- Purchase of equipment.
- Payment on long-term debt.
- Decrease in accounts payable
- Resource providers.
- State regulatory body
Strut’s Plane’s consolidated
balance sheet balance sheet
- Yes Yes
- Yes No
- No Yes
- No No
- $15,000 cash inflow from financing activities.
- $10,000 cash inflow from financing activities and $5,000 adjustment to arrive at cash flows from operating activities.
- $15,000 cash flow from investing activities.
- $10,000 cash flow from investing activities and $5,000 adjustment to arrive at cash flows from operating activities.
Net income Other comprehensive income
- $100,000 $0
- $75,000 $25,000
- $25,000 $75,000
- $0 $75,000