Where the Special Court convicts an accused under section 13, or sentences him to imprisonment for more than three years, the __________ may request the said Court for forfeiture of assets of the convict ?

A. Director General
B. Any authorized officer by Director General
C. Any associate, relative of the accused
D. All of above

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *